- Fishing for Business: This examines the reasons why communications fails so often and gives some useful tips how to avoid these costly mistakes.
- Experts and Questions: This one looks at both how we respond to receiving expert advice and the best way to use it. It also includes some good questions to be asking yourself now
- The Power of the Dark Side: examines the impact of the flipside of our strengths and how this can lead to ruin, plus some handy pointers at avoiding this trap.
- Coaching - what has it done for us?: A review of the benefits and reason for investing in executive coaching.
- Design to Innovate: An exploration of the impact Design can have on your business, even if you are a service company! Design is as much about how you see and value things as how they look.
- Gold Medal Performance: Sir Steve Redgrave, shares his recipe for success and goal setting
- Are you a 'Secret Survivor'?: are you thriving or just surviving? This looks at the role of the flight/fight mechanism has in our lives
- Why are you working so hard? Helps look at the real motivation behind your hard work and checks if you are on purpose
- Risky Business: an article on risk management, and some strategies to deal with this
- A Question of Questions: explores the importance of good questions and what they can teach us
- Are you dot competent? Looks at some of the lessons of the dot com boom
© I-Change Ltd. 2016
I-Change Limited is registered in England and Wales with companies house number 03254769 at: Munstead Lane, Godalming, Surrey, GU8 4AG