Why Hire Us
A very valid and important question!
There are many reasons for engaging outside experts/resources. Here are some that our clients have found important:-
- We are independent of the company politics. Engaging us is a sign that you are keen to be seen to provide a ‘level playing field’, where all views can be heard.
- We design and focus on the process, leaving you free to focus 100% of your attention on the content. Our processes are designed to engender participation, engagement, real debate and effective decision making.
- We are only brought when the content is important. The cost of making the wrong decision, no decision or a ‘fudge’, plus the time of your highly paid team is like to cost you much more than our fees. [One client always says “It is only expensive if it doesn’t work!”.. and he keeps coming back to us]
- As an officer of the company you have a statutory duty to ensure that key decisions are made and risks identified and minimised, we help you to make sure that key meetings are effective, and strategies are implemented.
- Even the most efficient executive tends to have many pulls on his / her attention. We make sure that things keep on track, whilst you perhaps have to divert your attention on to the latest crisis.
- We can ask the ‘dumb’ questions that no one else wants to [the 'Emperor’s New Clothes' syndrome]
- We can help cross-pollinate ideas from other successful firms in different sectors.
- We do not camp in your offices for months at a time. Our process is very lean and efficient. We only turn up when we add value!
- We run a very 'tight' organisation, so you aren't paying for our overheads.
- We are able to provide expertise that matches the 'big' consulting houses, but at very cost effective rates.
- Most companies carry a significant level of avoidable costs that can be removed once they start really performing. These come about due to:-
- People not knowing they should be doing (Lack of clarity about the strategy)
- People communicating ineffectively ("No one told me...")
- People pulling in different directions
- People focusing on the wrong things (the trivial rather than the important)
- Leaders being to swamped to lead
- Duplication of effort or resources
- Mismatching resources to outputs
Call us today to find exactly how I-Change can help you
© I-Change Ltd. 2020
I-Change Limited is registered in England and Wales with companies house number 03254769 at: Munstead Lane, Godalming, Surrey, GU8 4AG